Monday, August 2, 2010

Sisterhood




Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatuallahi Wabarakatu

I haven't been on my blog for a couple of days now, but
Subahan'Allahhh how fast the days go by now? am I the only one feeling it?

Although its been going by really fast, alhamdulilah I can look back at it & know I spent it trying to get closer to Allah (swt) & trying to please my Lord. The love that I have for my masjid is tremendous that I can't even describe it. All the ups & downs me and the sisters faced, the problems that needed to be settled between masjid groups & the endless dua and iman building that was done is all just too much to fit into one of these blog journal entries.

T
hose who repent, those who worship, those who praise, those who persevere, those who bow down, those who prostrate, and those who enjoin good and forbid evil, [9:112]


Nevertheless it takes a team effort to make a beautiful thing happen, & having amazing sisters on board with the masjid is a blessing in it's self. I love them for the sake of Allah.
& I ask Allah to Reward Each& Every One of Their Efforts in Helping Maintain Stability in the Masjid, Bayyatullah! ( House of Allah).

Islam is beautiful because as soon as you embrace it not only did you just find a beautiful religion about truth & honesty but you've also made 9835987397 new sisters. That's right! New Sisters, there to help you when you fall & to mentor you & to give you advice.

so your probably thinking,
WHERE CAN I FIND SUCHA GROUP OF SISTERS?

The MASJID (MOSQUE)!

Allah the Most High said: Let there be among you a community who enjoin good and forbid evil; it is they that shall be successful, [3:104] and: You are the best community that has ever been brought forth for mankind: you enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in God, [3:110]

Sisters who spend there time in the House of Allah enjoining in ; praying, reading quran, attending classes, cleaning the masjid.

Those are the sisters who'd be a perfect match for a sister who needs a good surrounding.

The House of Allah is for everyone.
It's Free.
A walk for some, a bus token for others.

Remember that's a good deed for every step you take trying to come closer to Allah(swt) !

The One In Need of Allah The Exalted,
Qawlan Saqeela

No comments:

Post a Comment