Sunday, May 27, 2012

Personal 161

Alhamdulilah alaa kulli haal! I am now very excited for the summer because alhamdulilah I'll be leaving for 2 months and I can't wait! I'll be heading to Egypt to enjoy my well needed vacation in'sha'Allah, please keep me in your duas xo. I'm glad I can change my environment, seeing and meeting new people ; all of it I can't wait. This is also a perfect time for me to be alone and get a lot of thinking done bithnillah and renew my intentions on some matters in my life. May Allah make it easy for me, Ameen ! Sometimes change is good and it's for the better alhamdulilah and Allah will always substitute something better for his slave so there is nothing to worry about in'sha'Allah but for some reason I really don't want to come back I want to stay there for a long time and the only thing I would be missing is my family& friends but you never know what the power dua can do for you when your serious #smiles well who knows wallahu alam for now tho I'm happy and content ! In'sha'Allah you all are enjoying the summer weather where ever you are! & always remember that we plan but Allah plans better for us #winningalways

5 comments:

  1. Salam alaikum wa rahmatAllah wa barakatuhu

    Ma sha Allah - you are blessed! Have a good and secure trip, enjoy your time and come back safely!

    Salam alaikum wa rahmatAllah wa barakatuhu

    Nuha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alayki salaam warahmatullahi wabaraktu !

    Baraka Allahu feeki uhkti , I appreciate it & inshallah I do

    Keep me in your duas & like wise <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum, So were just going to sneak off without saying bye eh? ;) Anyways, I think this is a well needed break away from the school/work routine. I hope you enjoy your trip and let me know when your leaving!

    peaceee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asalamu alayki warahmatullahi wabaraktu ! Muna subhanallah where have you been girl? Are you alive ? Lol how come you've completely become MIA and I'm leaving this Wednesday inshallah btw I'm guna email you so check !

      Delete