Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Personal 172

Where has the time gone? It's been about 2 years since I last wrote a "Personal" post. I hope I can keep it up from now on in'sha'Allah! Honestly so much has changed in the past 2 years of my life that alhamdulilah it's been a growing experience and I love that through my blog I can reflect on the years that have past. In about 2 weeks time from today it will be the first day of Ramadan 2016, Allahumma ballighana Ramadan Ameen <3 I'm excited for this month to start, Ramadan is such an amazing time of year. There's this feeling in the air and a beautiful positive vibe about this holy month that has me longing for it. You will probably notice the next couple of posts will be about Ramadan and different aspects of it. I hope you enjoy it and please spread the word.

Also I'd just like to say that if you've frequently been on my blog, or have been reading it for years or maybe this is your first time. I ask Allah to bless us and allow us to gain beneficial knowledge, ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment