Thursday, January 20, 2011

Personal 57

Just got an awesome phone call from my cousin in the UK & I am so happy for him because hes getting married this March =)=)=) Ma sha Allah; TabarakAllah May Allah bless him & his future wife & put baraka in there marriage ! Ameeen; Really beautiful hearing of people getting married because its sucha great time for all the families but the bride & groom are really anxious & I cant blame them to be honest, it really is terrifying but its a step closer to Allah(swt) so its a step in the direction of khair, sighh so beautiful --this really brightened up my mood just now it really couldn't have come at a better time alhamdulilah ! I cant wait to get married but In sha Allahh everything has its time just how Allah plans & he is the best of planners so that puts me at ease =D lol

No comments:

Post a Comment