Monday, October 25, 2010

"Benefit of the Doubt"



I Really Need to Grab On To The Concept : "Benefit of the Doubt"

May Allah Make it easy for All of us! Ameen

Like I find myself in situations where I jump to assume & then subhanaAllah I end up being so wrong & that mainly happens between loved ones. Well for me :S

My Family& Friends<3

I know them inside & out so sometimes I just predict what happens before actually asking, it's embarrassing and can get on the other persons nerve. I really hope Allah bestows "Benefit of the Doubt" upon me and for me not to jump to conclusions.

I have a tendency of doing that, horrible trait -- I know :(

InshaAllah all the wonderful lovlies in my life can forgive me if I have ever jumped to conclusions on them! - I really don't mean to do it :(

Sighh, no ones perfect & theres always room for improvement.
Insha'Allah =)

No comments:

Post a Comment