Saturday, January 12, 2013

Personal 170

Never failure always a lesson are the words I'm going to start living by in'sha'Allaah positive vibes are important and finding supportive people are also important things attributed to having good positive vibes. Alhamdulilah ala kulli haal, positive thinking + trusting in Allaah with all my affairs are just going to keep me happy and making positive moves in my life bithnillah. Its important to always learn from past mistakes made, whether its dealing with people, or getting too close to the wrong crowd/individuals. I'm going to learn from all of these experiences and I actually thank those who I've experienced these situations with because they taught me so much. May Allah sort out all my affairs for me, ameen! truly I can only rely on Allah and alhamdulilah for that because He is Al-Wadud (Most Loving) Al-Wakeel ( The Disposer of Affairs) currently in a happy place in life only the best to come in'sha'Allaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment