Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Personal 157

Allah gives us trials and tests us so that He may cleanse us. Feeling content right now because of all the things I've ever been through alhamdulilah. You can always make mistakes and correct them but at the end of the day something that was never meant for you, you cant or will never be able to make it be. I'm fine with this way of thinking because I trust Allah has something better and much more amazing waiting for me inshaAllahh. Having a chat with a close sister of mine on just how much Allah truly loves his slaves and how we can repent to him as much as we want, talk to him and ask him of what our hearts desire. Allah is all-hearing, all-seeing and I am positive he has heard me. I love reflecting on the good, the bad and the ugly it really helps develop inner character and shines light on what an individual must do to achieve inner peace and self improvement within their soul. Alhamdulilaah alaa kulli haal <3 loving Allah is the best and most honorable love!

No comments:

Post a Comment