Thursday, December 1, 2011

Personal 152

More and more I find myself in a serious power struggle between my desires and reality. SubhanAllah it's amazing how much our bodies and minds really want certain desires whether material, emotional or anything else along those lines. A serious battle of jihad al nafs, and honestly you will lose and you will win depending on the level of your iman but that should never stop you from repenting and moving forward with your priorities.Random: Have you ever had dreams that weren't in accordance with what you can do in reality? like something saved for Heaven? do we actually think about what we'd like to pursue in heaven, who we'd like to meet and what not? Maybe if we increased in these thoughts we would be more firm in our beliefs and gain strength in making them actually happen! SubhanAllah alot of thoughts going through my mind at 4:30AM but it's things I can't stop thinking about. For instances how do people that sin feel knowing that what their doing is a sin and are still okay with it? subhanAllah I ask Allah to make our hearts firm on Islam! Ameen Or people who sin, don't feel bad and don't repent...that's beyond scary yet it is reality for many. We need to make our hereafter life as important as the one we're living right now, especially that it is forever. Sorry for the random post but it's just some of the things I'm thinking about walhamdulilah, that Allah has allowed me to question myself and my surrounds..what a blessing! May Allah keep us all firm and forgive us of our sins! Ameen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment