Saturday, May 21, 2011

Personal 120

Bismillah today was the first day of the Bake Sale at the JMSA conference & subhanAllah it was so hectic and if it wasn't for all the dedicated sisters who helped out it would have been even more of a struggle. We managed to raise alot of money tabarak'Allah & all proceeds go to Umar Bin Khattab masjid :) + did I mention we're doing it all over again 2morrow?..Plus for the long weekend my mornings are taken untill 2pm! :( I started driving school and I am telling you I almost fell asleep in the class lol but my teacher is funny alhamdulilah but still it was just too early & running home then the bake sale was just crazyy alhamdulilahhh. I love doing something for the sake of Allah & spending my money to help out the masjid or anyone for that fact, it just gives me a good genuine feeling inside & I really do hope that Allah is pleased with my deeds & that they are accepted in'sha'ALLAH<3 Now earlier in some posts I spoke about a cousin who was getting married around this time & sadly that day is 2morrow but I don't think I'll be going b/c I needa be at the bake sale :S & I can't cut myself in half sighh..I feel a bit upset I can't go & be there for married couple since it is a friends/family reception but at the same time this is what I promised myself I have to do just b/c when others depend on you; you can't let them down. Alot of people would have choosen the wedding over the conf/bake sale but I think for me I really can't cause the answer is clear, I rather do something for the Sake of Allah & trying to gain alot of agaar then to sit down eat & hear a small reminder (which is still great..but not on the same scale if you know what I mean? ) & then on Monday -Bilal Philips is coming to my masjid for a lecture from maghrib till isha :D That's so exciting & he'll be at the conference 2morrow aswell walhamdulilah :) So much things going on that it's alot to take in but I am having a lovely weekend accomplishing loads of things at one time! & May Allah make our intention sincere & May Allah accept our good deeds! Ameen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment