Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Personal 97

Today the MSA at my school was having a book sale/bake sale! It was great ma'sha'Allah & I got an opportunity to help out at a booth by myself. I can honestly say it was so rewarding subhanAllah, the look on someones face when you offer them a Quran in ENGLISH +FREE is priceless lool. I loved it honestly & I am a very observant person and I noticed so many people looking & as they were passing by looking back at the book sale like they wanted to approach it but didn't have the courage. Odd, alot were very hesitant yet very warm and friendly & just passed me with a smile...Islam is sucha welcoming religion & the people of true faith are so warm and kind ma'sha'allah. I feel like many non-muslims felt that feeling while interacting with us all, they were all happy & smiling - I loved that ma'sha'Allah; May Allah make us successful, ameen. I really think it was a success & wow the books were soo cheap =O I got 2 books myself I just couldn't miss my chance lol it was too great of a deal tabarakAllah, ohh & yes the bake sale was great aswell lool alhamdulilah. There needs to be more of these types of events held by the MSA in'sha'Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment