Friday, February 25, 2011

Personal 75

I'm somewhat of an emotional person when I let myself to be, most of the time I really hold myself back [ depends on the situation]. When holding myself back I do a lot of THINKING..like A LOT subhanAllah I don't know why but I start asking myself things like 'if I had done this maybe this wouldn't happen' or 'did I upset that person; since they haven't talk to me in a while (-_-)' I don't know why I think like that but then I make up scenarios in my head -->sometimes I'm right =S , it's just my instincts that help me figure it out. Well I'm having one of those moments now, & sometimes I wish it were easier to be able to read someones mind lol subhanAllah my life would be so much more easier & also the fact is I'd love it if people were more straight up to save me the hassle of asking 'what's wrong' cause 9 times out of 10 they will end up letting it out. Allahu Mustaan, Ameen. It just bothers me cause I always try to be on everyones good side and I hate it when I have no clue I've done something wrong yet the person is silent about it. Is this how Muslims should move towards eachother? -I really don't think so..wallahu alam tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment