Friday, February 25, 2011

Personal 74

Have you ever wondered about those people you used to know back in highschool? & just how they turned out and what there doing? - Not to be random, but these are the things I think about once I see a familiar face when I go about my day. SubhanAllah really amazes me how you could be so close to someone one day & the next day act as if you don't even know them -[vice versa] Friendships don't really last as long as they initially say they do, but it's amazing to me. In this life I see myself really like a lonely traveler & now I'm at the vulnerable age of 19 where experiencing things + figuring out my future are my goals. Being that "lonely traveler" gives me the concept of understanding things aren't always meant to be, and teaches me that sometimes change is good for a person. A "lonely traveler"; I see my destination to be heaven in my heart and mind, in the life I live in I find it to be a blessing because realizing this at my age would just shape me to be a more wiser intelligent person as I live on, Allah is the only, the One -& I'm not saying this next statement because I'm religious or practicing but because it's very true and honest, Allah has never left me nor has Allah betray me. We live in a world that is surrounded with dishonesty & people having trust problems..when in fact why do we put up with it? they might not even stick around to see our success. Now I'm not saying drifting of from a friend is a good thing but if it changes you & sets your goals straight, it sure well isn't a BAD thing. Allah knows us better then we know ourselves! Ever ponder that? - yet we claim to know our best friend better then anyone else..what about he who created her/him? SubhanAllah living my life as a "lonely traveler" is well off for me, friends are welcomed to accompany me but no tears would be shed if they make a turn, on my travel. Allah is the all-Knower, all-Wise so theres a reason for it, alhamdulilah. I just hope everyone I've ever encountered in my life was pleased with me & the friendship I provided to them and maybe shed some light on any problems they had. I may not be the BEST friend of a person, but I love making a long lasting impression =) 
May Allah grant all of those we used to know a great life in this dunya, & that Allah reunites us with them in the hereafter just as he did in this life. Allahumma Ameeen <333
p.s Love you all for the sake of Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment