Saturday, December 25, 2010

Personal 40

Having an okay day alhamdulilah; I feel like my evening will be way better insha'Allah because I will be heading off to a sisters halaqa + AQEEDAH CLASS =D; pretty exciting. My day hasn't really gone the way I would have wanted it to go but alhamdulilah nevertheless trying to remain patient that perhaps the evening will kick it all off. I guess at times, patience is needed even when you feel like you have no fault in anything but still you must remain patient. Reminds me to be grateful & not lose my hope in the rest of my day + plans & in remembering Allah/ contemplating about the Quran & Islam it really helps me remain calm, because you see the trials others have gone through & you look at yours ..& WOW I have nothing to complain about compared to the people of the past & those lower then me. Alhamdulilah alaa kulli haal for the good & the bad.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment