Monday, November 15, 2010

HAPPY 'ARAFAH!


YAAAY SUHOOR TIME! :)

everyoneee get AMPT! for a DUA filled day,tabarakallahhhh

lol don't eat too much or you'll be too full but inshaALLAH make the intention to fast Arafah 2day & don't think to hard about the fact that

EID IS ON TUESDAY ;) ;) ;) !

I believe I'm not helping lol forgive me, but I am seriously so grateful &happy.

I might be overly happy, but when I hear 2 years of sins will be forgiven, subhanAllah we're only human & All children of Adam are sinners, likee this is a BARGAIN , A DEAL which is in our favor we really can NOT waste or miss this day !
=)

Ya Allah, accept our fasting on this day of 'Arafah and expiate our sins & grant us success in this Dunya & in the Ahkira !
Allahummaa Ameeen

=)
enjoy your bless filled day, sighh
It's great being a Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment