Monday, November 15, 2010

Alhamdulilah :)


Allah the Most High , All Knower, All Seer has granted me a beautiful life, Alhamdulilah
My future is in pleasing Allah & coming close to Allah, Alhamdulilah
To those from my past who knew me, happy to say you really don't know me, Alhamdulilah
A Muslimah trying to strive & keep her Iman steady is what I am, Alhamdulilah
To the friends I had, there's a reason we aren't really 'friends' anymore, Alhamdulilah
My beautiful family is everything to me, a HUGE blessing, Alhamdulilah
Close sisters I have no blood relation to, you sisters are sparkling diamonds, Alhamdulilah
Seeking knowledge is in my blood, something in my DNA, Alhamdulilah
Love for this deen I own is endless, blessing from Allah, Alhamdulilah
My health & body, a graceful creation made by only the Al-Mighty, Alhamdulilah


-- If you were really going to sit down &count & write down all your blessings,
there would not be enough time in this life.


TabarakAllahh;

Never allow those who are ungrateful to their Lord to get to you, always say Alhamdulilah for what you have, for where Allah has put you right now in your life. Don't complain. Your not speaking to deaf ears, make dua to Allah. Allah is listening to his slave!


May Allah make me sincere, ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment