Monday, June 28, 2010

Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatuallahi Wabarakatu


Bismillah,

Finally, made my blog ! Alhamdulilah, I've been stalling for a while now and I'm not sure why. &Plus my friend has an amazing blog which basically pushed me to get my own. It's a new thing for me, haven't done it before. I'm assuming the majority of people have a FaceBook? no. I for one deleted mine a while ago& alhamdulilah I rather give Dawah through my NEW blog. Facebook was just FITNAH! (evil) ..& a truthful speech would be misunderstood, and some views more weirder then others :S Wallahu Alam ( Allah knows best.)

As I'm writing this I have a feeling I'll be having an interesting summer Insha'Allah. My family literally left hours ago to the airport & it's just me and my brother this summer. New experience and a bunch of responsibilities, nevertheless I see it as an opportunity to gain more ILM/Knowledge on Islam & Memorize more Quran. Free time is a blessing indeed and should be used wisely.

The Prophet sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam was reported to have said, "There are two blessings in which people are cheated: health and leisure time." [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 81, Chapter 1, Hadith No. 6412, p. 1232.]

&Just to give you all an idea of what kind of blog this is...it's basically my opinion on different matters aswell as the Daleel(proof) from the Quran&Sunnah. This blogs purpose is to fill your minds with thoughts of wanting to achieve your highest goals in this religion, learn new things, gain some advice & become a better believer.


"You will not enter Paradise until you have faith and you will not have faith until you love one another. Do you want me to tell you something you can do to make you love one another? Make it a habit to greet one another with "Asalamu Alaykum" - peace upon you". (narrated by Muslim)


The one in need of Allah the Exalted,
Qawlan Saqeela

2 comments: