Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3rd Annual JOF Conference!



Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatuallahi Wabarakatu

I haven't written for a while, but alhamdulilah I was attending Journey of Faith!

Masha'Allah, I can honestly say the reward of volunteering is like none other!, so many emotions running at the same time. Doing something for the Sake of Allah!

Nothing, I Mean NOTHING!
can come close to doing something for the sake of Allah & feeling the reward of having done the best to your ability.

It is narrated on the authority of Amirul Mu'minin, Abu Hafs 'Umar bin al-Khattab, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:

"Actions are (judged) by motives (niyyah), so each man will have what he intended. Thus, he whose migration (hijrah) was to Allah and His Messenger, his migration is to Allah and His Messenger; but he whose migration was for some worldly thing he might gain, or for a wife he might marry, his migration is to that for which he migrated."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

Journey of Faith inspired Muslims and Non-Muslims, restoring Iman (faith) & also inviting people to the wonderful religion, the religion of Truth!

Also I'm pleased to say that 21 new muslims have joined the familyyy =) & The Dawah Teamm did an amazing job

MASHA'ALLAH!

I'm not saying that cause I was on it, simply because sisters put effort in making the non-muslims and reverts feel comfortable & also to guide them around.

--- the bright baby blue hijabs helped =P, inshallahhh I vote for dark green next yearr =)

All in all, it was one of the most beneficial conferences I've been to throughout the year, I'm honestly anticipating next years LOL biz'nillah. I may be early, but oh well !

I had one of the funnest wknds of the summer, with my sisters in Islam.


The One In Need Of Allah The Exalted, Qawlan Saqeela



2 comments:

  1. Not to burst your bubble but....we got a lot of dawah activities planned throughout the year. So you don't have to wait for JOF 2011 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALYY !:D

    Bursting what bubble? It just got bigger..subhanallah this is great news mashallahh!

    I'm so excited, sign me up like always :P

    ReplyDelete