Saturday, June 8, 2013

Personal 171

SubhanAllaah it has definitely been a while since I've posted on my blog which I do apologize for, life literally has swept me away but regardless alhamdulilah I've been doing well :) Many things have happened since the last post in January till now in June, its been a long hiatus but I assure you all that posting shall become frequent again inshaAllaah. On a brighter note, RAMADAN 2013 is around the corner which is super exciting and I love this time of year subhanallah worship, fasting, family time, repentance and so much things sum up this special time of year for me. It's almost scary realizing how soon Ramadan has approached us but by the help of Allah, I hope this Ramadan is better then the last for each and every one of us ! Basically a month left, we should think about preparing ourselves in terms of fasting, giving sadaqa, breaking bad habits and starting new ones. I'm trying really hard not to let the events of this last month before Ramadan distract me such as weddings, events and outings etc and you should as well inshaAllah...May Allah make it easy upon us all to prepare for this Ramadan, ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment