Friday, July 13, 2012

Personal 164

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabaraktu from Egypt! 23 days in cairo so far and time is flying subhanallah but im enjoying every minute of it, its people, its culture and just the muslim society in general is very interesting and beautiful. I could honestly live here for a very long time because of its very modern lifestyle but still preserving the great culture and religion of the past; its perfect for someone coming from the west cause its not a huge culture shock alhamdulilah. & its in Africa which is beautiful in general Ma'sha'Allah :) So far I've done alot of activites and met wonderful people who are welcoming aswell as warm and kind hearted & alhamdulilah ive got to see alot of the different areas people live in and its all just an adventure that I'm very thankful to Allah for blessing me with, alhamdulilah. Blessing to be in a muslim country also staying till Eid which is another great thing about my trip that I'm looking forward too! May Allah bless us all with the opportunity to go back to the muslim lands and back to our roots! Ameen ; I Love Egypt <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment