Saturday, December 10, 2011

Personal 154

Alhamdulilah tonight I had a great time with a wonderful group of sisters, May Allah reward them and increase them in good, Ameen<3 I always realize that Islam makes people come together for the better. I met alot of sisters at different gatherings and loved them solely for Allah's sake because we came together for a cause and still remembered Allah. Anyone I meet and reminds me of Allah and has good vibes is a companion that I should be greatful for alhamdulilah. Sisters in Islam are among the most kindest sweetest people, they genuinely want the best for you even though they've met you once. It's a bond created just by the fact that you love Alllah and Prophet Muhammad (sallahu alayhi wasallam) and Islam! Nothing strong then that bond can be created to form a beautiful friendship for Allah's sake. If they're reading this I'd just like to say I love you all for the sake of Allah alone and only wish the best for you sisters. Great company and good vibes really makes a difference. Allahumma barik lakum ! Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment