Sunday, November 27, 2011

Personal 150

Many thoughts going through my mind but alhamdulilah I'm just trying to stay patient and avoid listening to the shaytaan because when your at the most vulnerable moment, he'll try to get you. Authobillahi minal shaytaan al rageem ! None the less gaining wisdom from different events that take place in life is also a hidden blessing almost often taken for granted, I'm trying to learn for experiences to better myself. I truly ask Allah to increase me in patience, continue to guide me on the straight path and forgive my sins! Ameen. C'est la vie...It's life, we'll all have to go through tests and trials but the outcome of how we react to the matter is what truly tests our faith. May Allah increase us in wisdom and patience! Ameen. I've always been an independent person walhamdulilah and I feel that I need to return to when I rarely seen anyone and really just focused on my goals and plans that I have in the future. Sure, friends will always be there and I thank Allah for them but sometimes they come as tests to us, we must always renew our intentions ever so often and remember that this life is meaning less, we will all return back to Allah. Just at that point in my life where I'm growing and discovering what type of person I want to be and where I'd like to go in life in'sha'Allah. May Allah grant us all success in everything we try to gain from this dunya and make our final abode heaven, a place of eternal bliss<3

No comments:

Post a Comment