Saturday, November 19, 2011

Personal 149

Oh November, how I adore you! It has been one of the busiest months yet for me with all my school papers piling up and handling working at the same time but honestly I have nothing to complain about alhamdulilah. Do you ever have that realization moment when you realize your problems aren't REAL problems yet in fact actual blessings! SubhanAllah. How selfish are we really? or better question how grateful are we to the one who has given us all that we have? Sighh sometimes I just sit and think about the greater problems people face in their lives and compare to mine, I have such small tiny problems. Often times I try not to blow them up but even I am human! Thank Allah that we are able to repent before we can die, Allah truly is a forgiving lord -Al-Rahman Al-Raheem! In every situation there are different angles to look at it from, we should always take the grateful outlook on things. I believe we'd live more happier lives that are enriched with being content with anything and everything that ever happens to us in this life; acceptance. There is no time for rest in this life while our bed is made clear for the hereafter! Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism), and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allâh, Verily, in the remembrance of Allâh do hearts find rest! Ar-Rad [13:28]  May Allah increase us in remembrance of him & increase us with patience! Ameen<3 I find that throughout my day whether at school or at work there are endless, countless of things that I see as blessings and to end my day complaining is just not an option. Yes we get tired and fed up at times but lets not lose sight of our goals and what we should prepare for in the hereafter. If we have problems with staying grateful or searching for the blessings Allah has bestowed on us then let us turn back to the verses of Allah. Similarly (to complete My blessings on you) We have sent among you a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) of your own, reciting to you Our Verses (the Qur'ân) and purifying you, and teaching you the Book (the Qur'ân) and the Hikmah (i.e. Sunnah, Islâmic laws and Fiqh - jurisprudence), and teaching you that which you used not to know.Al-Baqara [2:151]   Lesson in every verse, Alhamdulilah for Islam

No comments:

Post a Comment