Friday, September 16, 2011

Personal 145

Haven't blogged in a while subhan'Allah and right now I just feel like I'm being tested with alot of different trials, alhamdulilah Allah loves as-sabirun (the patient ones) so insha'Allah he will correct my affairs yet in the mean time I'm just busy with school alhamdulilah :) I am blessed for my life and I wouldn't change it for anyone elses because it's just that interesting! If there are individuals that hate me or dislike me I ask you all to forgive me for my shortcomings and to make dua for me in'sha'Allah. The crazy stuff I'm going through is enough to make someone really upset but alhamdulilah through qadr of allah I've just been neutral through it all. I just ask for forgivness and we can both go seperate ways in this life with no fitnah or guilt on our shoulders to carry in'sha'Allah. May Allah guides us among the straight path & forgive us our sins! Allahumma ameen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment