Saturday, September 10, 2011

Personal 144

Time flies subhanAllah I feel like it's been forever since I've last blogged about something. I feel like I have no time anymore :( sighh, my school schedule is not helping me at all; this semester I'm taking 6 courses --that's alot to get used too and I had 2 days off but I decided to take an extra class. Better then doing nothing for 2 whole days so alhamdulilah. My professors this semester are amazing and each have a unique personality of their own yet for me it's pure entertainment :D. The first official week of school has just ended and I can't help but already feel like I have a mountain on my shoulders but it'll get some getting used too so alhamdulilah I shall coup with it. Yesterday was the most craziest friday by far and I have a strong feeling that all of them will be like that for the rest of the semester! My friend got married last night and it was by far the best wedding of 2011 ! They really but their heart and soul into the preparation and it was very organized ma'sha'Allah. Congrats to them both they are inspiring individuals and made me and alot of people realize that true love still exists in our time ma'sha'Allahh <3 I wish them nothing but the best!..Now you would think that my weekend has already ended but my cousin is already over at my house saturday morning and she's sleeping over <3 + my bestfriend from McMaster universty is here for the weekend so I have to spend time with all in'sha'Allah. I am excited <3 Alhamdulilah rabbil alimeen, I love Allah for giving me a beautiful life surround with even more beautiful people <3

No comments:

Post a Comment