Thursday, August 25, 2011

Personal 141

Ramadan is sadly coming to an end so since the last 10 days I've been attending tahjuud frequently alhamdulilah to try to get as much worship in before Ramadan comes to an end. I've learned self control during these nights & it's given me a whole new appreciation for what the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wasallam) used to do which is stand up throughout the night praying to Allah! It is so beautiful and I've been following along w/ the quran the beautiful stories within each chapter and each one simply leaves me just thinking and wondering. Subhan'Allah the quran is something so beautiful & unique ma'sha'Allah <3 I am seriously going to promise myself this year (after Ramadan) that I will make a commitment to memorize alot of quran before the next ramadan comes up in'sha'Allah May Allah allow us to witness the next! ameen. I hope you've been taking time to reflect on the Quran since this was the time that it was sent down to Rasullah (sallahu alayhi wasallam). Just reading the translation is amazing b/c since we don't fully understand arabic yet we still don't have an excuse to not make that connection w/ Allah through the quran. After all the Quran is the word of Allah (aza wa jal) & it is something that shouldn't sit on our shelves collecting dust till the next Ramadan. Make lots of dua b/c anyone of these odd night could be Laylatul-Qadr & we don't want to be among the ones who lose out on that night so in'sha'Allah keep strong in your worship & May Allah make us among the successful ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment