Monday, June 27, 2011

Personal 129

Busy busy morning subhan'Allah but I honestly accomplished alot. I am so proud of myself & so thankful to Allah because I got what I wanted this morning =D & on the other hand I'm kind of sad because I don't think I'll be able to attend my friends bridal shower since I have other commitments sighh...wallahu alam! I'm not 100% but maybe I can do everything I needa do before then =S & It's weird I didn't have a very good night but I really believe things happen for a reason so right now I just want to pick up my life & not waste time anymore in'sha'Allah. Starting to realize false hopes & dreams don't happen while you sit & think about them lool! Alhamdulilah ala kulli haaal <3 I am blessed and very grateful to Allah for everything & every experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment