Thursday, June 23, 2011

Personal 128

Today was a really busy day subhan'Allah; it was my sisters grade 8 graduation & ma'sha'Allah we all had sucha great time. It was so cute to see all of them dressed up & so happy...not to mention their at a boat cruise right now untill 11pm ? -I know welcome to high school right...Anyways the best thing about this all was that there were so many girls dressed so respectfully & wore their hijab : usually alot would make the option of taking it off but that was not the case. There were even 2 niqabies in the bunch like ma'sha'Allah their only 13 or 14 years old & it was just so amazing to witness. Also the thing about my sisters school that I loved the most throughout the school year was that it was gender split for the grade 7's & grade 8's : yupp all girls class =D & it was a pilot project but I really think the focus level dramatically changed since there were no boys around or vice versa alhamdulilah. My family was happy trust me. All in all it was so beautiful b/c majority of the kids were from my area ofcourse & that they were muslim !!! All you hear is so and so Mohamed, so and so Ahmed - sighh it was just beautiful alhamdulilah. May Allah bless these young people into becoming wise righteous productive muslims of this Ummah, Ameen <333

No comments:

Post a Comment