Monday, June 20, 2011

Personal 126

Subhan'Allah it's been so long since I last blogged & I just want to apologize to everyone who reads my blog on a daily basis! Please forgive me in'sha'Allah I've just been really busy lately, I am telling you summer weddings are so time consuming & I was also enjoying the New Jersey Salafi Conference w/ a group of my sisters over the same weekend! Alot of running around but alhamdulilah it was very worth it seeing that we all benefited from hearign that lecture :) I learned so many lessons through this weekend about how to be patient, not to waste my time & become more organized with it alhamdulilah & also learning that certain situations I have no control over and I leave it up to Allah to handle alhamdulilah. Sigh Alhamdulilah Ala Kulli Haaal <3 I need some me time sighh in'sha'Allah soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment