Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Personal 115

I love weddings ma'sha'Allah & I'm always super happy for the couple but I dread the process of figuring out what to wear :S it's so time consuming and believe me I would wear a really nice abbaya but my mother just will not have that lol she says that's way too easy and simple + I wear abbayas every single day..blah I don't mind tho. In 19 days my cousin is getting married and I'm happy for him so in'sha'Allah I gotta pick up the slack and find something nice to buy for his wedding, sighh it's a real drag! How could I complain tho? 2011 is going to have a wave of weddings lool so I need to start thinking ahead ASAP! Ma'sha'Allah May Allah bless all the happy couples this year & give them a beautiful marriage life Ameen<3 As for me, I'm on the hunt for outfits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment