Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Personal 147

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabaraktu! It has truly been a long time since the last time I've blogged and I cant apologize enough to those of you who come to my blog frequently, in'sha'Allah forgive me. Seems like life has really taken it's tole on me, from midterms to trying to find a decent job to just keeping up with my islamic studies; it's really been all work but very worth it nonetheless alhamdulilah. I hope that we all are trying to benefit ourselves with the little free time we have in our day, whether it's reading an islamic book or just remembering Allah through thikr...anything is better then nothing. Busy lifestyles often make us forget what our goals are because we're so focused and set on whats in front of us presently, we shouldn't forget our life after this life = the hereafter. I find myself sometimes having no time for myself and getting frustrated with the situation but realizing something small yet consistent that I keep doing throughout my day really helps me still aware of Allah & remembering Him. When doing an exam, or writing a paper you can always say 'Bismillah' ; say a quick dua before your exam or presentation starts. Small things like that can really impact your day, trust me that's what gets me through them alhamdulilah. I really hope that every ones been doing well in'sha'Allah - leave a comment, say Asalamu Alaykum or just pass on any good that you've heard from hear! & In'sha'Allah i'll try to blog alot more often! - p.s make dua for me I have 1 more midterm left, jazakullah kair lovlies ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment