Saturday, April 30, 2011

Personal 114

The weirdest things always happen to me I am convinced! Just having to pick up a couple of things today & I caught up with a friend alhamdulilah, we were walking and out of no where we pass by a homeless guy who was holding a beer can and yelling at me saying "SAY BISMILLAH, SAY BISMILLAH" I was terrified and right when we're walking away he yells "HATHA HALAL, HATHA HALAL"...homeless man knew straight Arabic and was saying "This is halal, this is halal" authobillah; clearly he was intoxicated but wow alcohol is by far if not the worst thing man has ever created!!! It strips individuals of respect and modesty in a second..ajeeb! Satan always manages to take control of some weak hearts. May Allah protect us all from the tricks of Satan and the evilness within us! Ameen. I believe people who are Muslim and fall into this drug lifestyle lack alot of knowledge and that's what made them very vulnerable to begin with sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment