Sunday, April 24, 2011

Personal 112

Just been watching some beautiful youtube videos of little children with amazing voices, this is surely one of the greatest blessings to be able to memorize so much & being of a very young age! Ma'sha'Allah I love it & I really want to strive to make my children like that aswell because it would be a great protection that they know the words of Allah and understand the meaning of what their saying aswell is very important. I just want to ask their parents what they did in teaching them like is there a technique I need to acquire to enable my child to be successful in memorizing the Quran. I really have alot of questions about these things like whats an age to make them start learning the Quran is it 1, 2 or 3 years old ? I understand I must instill the fundamentals of Islam to them sucha as who is Allah? & who is our prophets? but when should I start literally teaching them Fatiha and so on...I got alot of researching ahead of me in'sha'Allah because I really for the sake of Allah want my children to be equipped with the book of Allah on their side throughout their lives and so that they never forget it, so I need to instill it in them while their young so that it grows with them. Not them growing up and having to memorize it (not that theres anything wrong with that) but just because it'll become a little more challenging as I myself am going through that as I try to memorize right now. I just want better for them in'sha'Allah. May Allah make our children Hafideen (people who have memorized the Quran) of his book & firm believers in this religion! Ameeen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment