Thursday, April 21, 2011

Personal 111

Very happy day for me alhamdulilahh :) No more school & yet I'm contimplating going to summer school -_-" i really do not want to think about it lol sigh this school year has been a very interesting one & alot of things happened. I feel like I've accomplished alot finishing up my first year and I look forward to finish the next couple of years as well, just seemed hard because it was a first for everything and meeting new people along the way to help or assist really made things interesting this year ma'sha'Allah. I realize the school year sure does go by fast subhanAllah I always think it is zooming by; yet when I'm in a lecture I feel like it's taking forever lol ajeeb...but nevertheless very rewarding sighh I really do want to finish up my education just so I can take Islamic studies full time afterwards and devote it to my life as I wish..but I gotta go through the hard parts of my journey in order to enjoy the rest and please my family in'sha'Allah<3 Everyone is trying to find themselves when their in school and then there are those who already know what there life's purpose is. Well mine is a mix of the 2 when it comes down to education & islam. In'sha'Allah within the next few years I'll discover and explore different routes Allah willingly in order to accomplish the goals that I have for this Life & The Next. . .TabarakAllah as for now I am thrilled to start my Summer Book list, I have alot of books that I need to read in'sha'Allah & I'm excited to begin 8-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment