Thursday, April 21, 2011

Personal 110

I was thinking to myself yesterday and just being very very honest with myself. I was wondering about do people who get married change or do they stay the same ; personality wise..hmmm I think I'd stay the same but become less greedy just because I know I'm not with my parents or family anymore. And when I mean greedy, I really mean like not asking much or wanting a whole lot of stuff just because I've accepted the fact that there are other important things in life that money can buy like hajj, school tuition (already feeling that burden) etc plus living under someone elses income is something you have to be grateful to Allah for just cause you don't have to be the breadwinner tabarakAllah lool =P. Alot of things change tho and everyone knows that but what about personality? Do you become so mature that you become a new person?Well what I'm really trying to say is that if I meet someone and decide that I want to spend the rest of my life with them In'sha'Allah I pray to Allah that they don't change and show me a different face; unless there even more better lool then that's an exception =) It's like signing up for a contract and everything sounds amazing at first, once you get into it your already trying to file a cancellation lol subhanAllahh ajeeb...I don't want that at all authobillah. May Allah bless all the Muslimahs out here with beautiful, trustworthy, pious companions..Allahumma Ameen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment