Sunday, March 27, 2011

Personal 95

I really don't think many people have that special person in their lives that's just been there for them through thick & thin... & might I add wasn't blood related. I feel like I do have that alhamdulilah in my life, where someone has put up with me through so many times they could have just let me drop and not bother to help me get back up. I truly believe that not anyone could be like this , it takes alot of compassion and love for the person to actually be like this. That person where you know something your doing is wrong but just need them to clarify it for you, and when everyone talks about jannah they talk about inshaAllah one day seeing you there and enjoying one anothers company again. SubhanAllah I find that so beautiful. This person pushes me constantly to never give up and strive in a way that I would never stop trying to attain my goals in life. Look into your life do you have that person thats been there from day one and has never floated away or disappeared from your life? Never failed to include you in anything even their plans and have helped you become your ultimate best, sometimes you weren't on good terms but they never let that get in the way of your friendship? It was never awkward to ask them for a favor just because you'll know they would do it for you. SubhanAllah this type of person is one in a million. I feel great knowing that I have this in my life and those amazing qualities I find each in every one of my friends but it's that one person who has all of these qualities. Ma'sha'Allah I hope they enjoy this as they read it. They deserve everything beautiful and amazing in this world and subhanAllah how amazing is it that they never really ask for anything but just enjoy the company they have; tabarakAllah. I hope I can even be a speck of this person because they are truly beautiful inside and out...I'm pretty sure I won't find someone similar to this =S - so they better stay in my life forever lool. Allah has given me great companionship with this person that I am so blessed to have them walahi and would never trade it for anything. Think about your circle and who you find to be the person who makes it all worth it at times and is there for you at times, they need to be acknowledged + make dua for them since they've given you more then anyone else has ever; which is true companionship.

No comments:

Post a Comment