Sunday, March 27, 2011

Personal 94

Yesterday I attended my friends wedding, ma'sha'Allah shes my age aswell which is beautiful because getting married young is the best! So alhamdulilah it was nice that everyone came out to her nikkah party & I am happy for her, but I'm also disgusted by my community in a way because so much haram went on that I was not comfortable with. Me and other sisters where cleaning, handing out food & trying to please all of the aunts there and I was just upset with everything walahi. Alot of people who I seen as religious and more pious then myself proved to me that maybe I was wrong about them and some people uplifted my spirits when I seen how firm they remained during situations. I did alot of observing & thinking & wondering..how do you change a community when the youth look up to the elders and the elders don't act islamic ? That's a serious issue. I just hope everyone repented if they are reading this for everything that happened last night, inshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment