Friday, March 25, 2011

Personal 93

Listening to all of these ayats and being consistently reminded about marriage & the status between the two who are married I can't help but hope that I have an amazing marriage with the one Allah set for me. No arguing or fighting just seeking knowledge and respect. Surah Mujadilah hit hard when I heard the first ayat, it really through me back & got my mind thinking, Allah All-Knower, All-Seer hears everything and would know about the pointless arguing that spouses have between eachother and how they become very out of hand. I feel like since I am a female that I should show more compassion to my husband if he's frustrated with something instead of adding to the fire and causing an unnecessary ruckus, it's not worth it and I never want to get divorced..like ever in'sha'Allah. Now I'm not married and never have been married before so not everything I say may be true but it sure is what I think. I feel like more women need to acknowledge that there husbands do alot for them & work to provide for them..& we're not even obligated to bring food on the table and if you work that's all yours unless you want to give aswell, talk about luxury lol. So since they work so hard is it really okay for us women to totally forget that once they do something that annoys us or angers us, should we forget everything they do for us on the daily ? Just remind a reminder that Jannah is underneath your HUSBANDS feet after marriage, so if anything he's your ticket in. And to avoid all of that just find a RELIGIOUS brother to begin with so that he atleast will understand you - hereafter wise & help you to better yourself in'sha'Allah, advice from an unmarried sister lol <3

No comments:

Post a Comment