Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Personal 92

While I was going to grab some lunch literally 15 minutes ago, I couldn't help but acknowledge the fact that alot of people have leg problems subhanAllah. My heart goes out to them. In the mall I walked through a store (I know bad habits never die) & I seen a man who had ROBOTIC legs, subhanAllah my heart sank. Ma'sha'allah he was walking fine with them & I was just so intrigued and amazed by technology, but back to the fact that this person must have gone through alot with his legs..only Allah knows his story. Back on campus I seen a girl who looked like one of her legs was just sliding..and she was dragging it. I have a very weak heart when it comes to things like this, subhanAllah I just wanted to share with everyone the importance of giving thanks to Allah. You may never know when & where it would be taken away from you so it's important to give thanks and make lots of dua. Look at your legs, do you acknowledge that there a blessing to you & that there something that can easily be taken away from you. Do you realize without them you can't move or go anywhere, and you would become very dependent on another person or your life would just become a never ending struggle. We complain about bad hair days & bags underneath our eyes..when in all honesty we have nothing to complain about. I have my eyes, legs, arms and I've never broken anything before alhamdulilah so we have the basics; do we give thanks to Allah? Just food for thought. May Allah make it easy for them all. Ameen<3

1 comment:

  1. mashaAllah, this is a beautiful reminder.
    definitely something to consider.Alhamdulilah for all our blessings.

    ReplyDelete