Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Personal 88

It's that hectic time again where papers and loads of Tim Horton (famous Canadian coffee chain)cups are all you see at school. Finals are on there way and subhanallahh there really packing a punch this semester because I feel the stress of scrambling to finish my assignments early so that I don't procrastinate -which is not an option...well for me that is lol. Why is it when you study with a friend in a study room, hardly any studying gets done. Subhanallahh I benefitted a bit from the session I had tonight but almost 75% of it was us talking about Islam, which honestly I can speak about for hours & hours (favorite topic!) But can you blame us? ..any how I think we've come to a conclusion that cubicles are the way to go so that we can get work done way faster lol In'Sha'Allah!! Also LOTS of dua is much needed in order for us to succeed & do amazing on our finals =D May Allah grant all of us success in this life and the hereafter, ameen<3

2 comments:

  1. Ameen! In'sha'Allah, but let's be real 85% was talking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25% for me,
    I got a reading done + a bibliography
    =)

    ReplyDelete