Sunday, February 27, 2011

Personal 77

As I'm viewing alot of different blogs; islamic ones or just by muslim inidividuals --I noticed that alot wished they knew how to speak arabic & always talk about learning it. Ma'sha'Allah kudos to them forreall & honestly more and more I feel so blessed to know arabic being my first language since birth (I'm fluent yet don't have the perfect arabic accent since I've been in Canada since I was 3 lol ) It's just a blessing, cause truth be told it is NOT an easy language & a persons environment has to do with it cause if your parents don't know it or if you don't have Arab friends who are willing to teach you..it is hard. Not to discourage anyone. I just love when I can see a blessing that Allah has given me over others and truly appreciate it --currently I'm trying to learn Fus-Ha arabic (Quranic Arabic--early Arab speech) & that's not a piece of cake, even tho I have the prerequisite. Alhamdulilah Rabbil Alimeen<3 Always appreciate the blessings Allah has bestowed upon you and don't just see through them but actually acknowledge them. Honestly knowing the language is so beneficial in understanding Islam & the Quran even tho it's not in Khaleeji (Modern Arabic-- what I speak =D) words still sound the same & some have the exact meaning. May Allah make it easy for all of us trying to learn Fus-Ha + the Modern Arabic, Ameen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment