Saturday, February 26, 2011

Personal 76

The school year is going to be coming to an end in the next 2 months in'sha'Allah, & now I have to decide what program I want to go into since I'm in 'Undecided' right now lol --> don't laugh at me it's just that I don't want to make a mistake in taking something I may not like & paying for school would cost me alot if I were to change my field of interest. Strange thing is a sister who is a bit older then me advised me that there was research done on how many University students actually enter the field they studied. . the results are shocking =O Only 40% actually go into their field & 60% end up doing something completely different. I figure it's all about if you really enjoy it & if you have networking skills or a hook up to a job. Networking takes you places, take my word for it. Funny yet true quote --> IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW, IT'S ABOUT WHO YOU KNOW. So I really like/love science & do really well in it, I'm thinking that's my best bet to choose cause everything isn't really interesting to me, like English/Humanity courses are nice ma'sha'Allah I find them interesting but I'm not sure if I'd want to pursue them. LOL I'm pretty confused cause my program exposes us to every general field, so it's pretty nice alhamdulilah. I'll pray istahkara about going into the sciences & hopefully find the right type of science for myself in'sha'Allah.
May Allah make it easy for all of us, Allahumma Ameen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment