Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Personal 61

WHAT A DAY! SubhanAllah, like it really started great but the most amazing part of my day so far is that I've received 2 emails from 2 different accounts & email providers from other Muslims that are spreading the word about the need for English, Science, Physics teachers in Jedda, Saudi Arabia which I'm thinking is amazinggggg ! JEDDAH IS ONLY 30 MIN FROM MECCA! wow?!? Ma'sha'Allah just makes me wish I had my degree a bit more faster but Qadr of Allah! & the other email was about a scholarship to westerners to attend Imam Saud University in Saudi Arabia.. sighh great opportunities to attain knowledge + live in a Muslim country, can I say dream come true? Alhamdulilah alaa kulli haal tho, everyone shall get what Allah plans for them & May Allah plan the best for all of us, Ameen =) PLUS if you are out here in a western country, speak fluent English + have a degree! leave a comment & add your email so that I would forward it to you, pronto! && if you've finished high school and are interested in this scholarship leave your email aswell even tho the they only accept about 2 or 3 westerners each year!, IT COULD BE YOU BY THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH..so atleast give it a try!

- that was a lot of info phew*
May Allah make us among those who are successful in this life & the hereafter, Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment