Monday, January 17, 2011

Personal 56

Sometimes it just takes a GREAT lecture to just stir up emotions in me that have me thinking I'm able to stop poverty, give dawah to every human being on this earth & feed every orphan. I love hearing stories about companions and what they did for Islam. Makes me think that I don't just want to pass this world without making my mark and leaving something behind that would benefit this world & the people in it. In'Sha'Allah we should all think about this and act upon this. Alhamdulilah we really can't complain about anything because we have so much compared to others. I really thank all these motivational speakers for enlightening us through the English language, that's a blessing..a lot of amazing things have been organized after a believer gets an IMAN BOOST after listening to a lecture. It's amazing honestly, ma'sha'allah! sigh, plus you learn so much from lectures whether it's a reminder or something new it makes a difference on how you look at things afterwards. Alhamdulilah; get the opportunity to look up some lectures & benefit from them when you have the time.

One of my favorite sites --> www.kalamullah.com =)

No comments:

Post a Comment