Friday, January 7, 2011

Personal 51

So 1 of my dearest friends is coming, I'm pretty glad she's coming back from America this Saturday =D Insha'Allah ta'ala. She was there for months because her family moved, but now alhamdulilah she's coming back to Toronto; I could say I've met her at Journey of Faith, the one that was held just this past summer, & we met through mutual friends alhamdulilah. Honestly I can't remember not knowing her, that's how weird it is lool because now I feel like I've known her my whole life subhanAllah ma'sha'Allah ! She's an amazing person, friendly & a muslimah with great characteristics ma'sha'Allah..we have alot of things in common LOL she's probably laughing while reading this because our msn conversations are hilarious! ; for one we share the same government name..& to put it into better terms she likes the same stuff as me lool [I don't find many people who are similar to myself] I just know that we'll be friends for a very long time inshaAllah / each year I learn that when I change ,the people around me change & become a better influence on me. Alhamdulilah I thank Allah for that; & those who've I've known from the start are irreplaceable in my heart but sometimes life takes individuals on different paths & whose ever willing to roll will eventually roll with you ;) That's how I see it.

May Allah make us all righteous friends to one another + call to what is good & forbid that which is evil, ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment