Monday, December 27, 2010

Personal 42

My day started off really early & before the morning was over I had to meet my mother & brother at the mall. I've noticed that the more I grow up, the more I see my mother as like a friend. Our relationship has blossomed & alhamdulilah I love it. My mother is pretty young alhamdulilah so it's really easy to talk to her about different topics/issues + she'll understand ; which makes life much easier for me & my sister. TabarakAllah, I just hope I'm being the best daughter I can be because jannah is underneath my mother's feet & there is nothing more that I want then to enter jannah + w/ my mother&family ! =D Insha'Allah ta'ala. The more we grow older we realize the struggles our parents went through just so that we could enjoy certain luxuries in life that maybe they didn't have growing up, WE CAN NEVER PAY THEM BACK...EVER! It's impossible & subhanAllah just shows how much they love us & want the best for us with nothing in return but being successful in this life & in the next.

May Allah reward Our Mothers&Fathers who strive to provide, care & love us to the best of their abilities by Allah's will. Ameeen

No comments:

Post a Comment