Sunday, December 5, 2010

Personal 06

This month of November hasn't been a very cheerful one for myself, never the less alhamdulilah. But I found myself getting sick SO MUCH; & not understanding what the cause of it really was. Authobillah & when I went to the hospital TWICE this month, they told me I was perfectly fine & that everything looks good. - Not that I want there to be anything wrong with me, alhamdulilah for good health. I just had a suspicion that I didn't feel right, & I can say that I have diagnosed myself as of 2day, MAKE DUA FOR ME ! =) it isn't really that serious, just an allergy I've discovered. People have it worse then me so ALHAMDULILAHI RABBIL ALIMEEN! .. I'm going to the doctors this week InshaAllah to get the Doctors Diagnoses on this issue. Make dua for me, InshaAllah kair <3

No comments:

Post a Comment