Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweetness In Truth


Can you hear the words that I speak?
The feeling that I want you to seek.
That beating of my heart.

The tears that are rushing down my face
Something from a next life , it's kinda hard to say
A unconcious story in my mind.
Replay.

A tale of repentence and asking Al-Mighty for more time.
More time for me, &him.
To repent like we've never done before and start to begin.
But whats me&him, when a brother can let it all go &leave me with nothing.
Dare I say only Allah is here to stay.
Cause one day he'll say 'Whatever, it happens anyway'
Truth can be lies, but only in disguise.

Humans and there desires.
Just trying to take the best route in my life & make due with all the trials.
Low Iman,
Disagreements,
&Harsh words.
If we have to go through it now, does that make us stronger ?
Then let's ask Allah to make us last longer.

Peace, Never.
There is no relaxtion in this life.
If you want something work hard & ask yourself if your wrong or right.
Let me be your backbone.
Set up your goals.
& I'm serious, I'll start to roll.
Whoever will be there for me, they'll be worth all my gold.

Are these words full of truth?
Can you hear the words that I speak?
May Allah make me sincere in speech.
Ameen, only the pleasure from Allah is what I seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment