Monday, July 16, 2012

Personal 165

Yesterday I got to visit 2 of my grandmothers alhamdulilah and they are the sweetest people ever, May Allah preserve them, ameen. & both are so unique yet like best friends and my grandfather allah yarhamu past away some time ago but he had married them both, first he married my grandmother who is Eritrean and after her the 2nd one is Egyptian; now usually you'd think that they wouldnt like eachother and had jealously towards eachother because they shared the same husband but subhanallah i dont know how they were then but what ive known of them my whole life is that even after my grandfather passed away theyve been living together ever since and take care of eachother ma sha allah; their both old but my Eritrean grandmother is older then the Egyptian one and she takes care of her the most while needing someone to take care of her. Its really touching seeing them and observing how well they treat eachother just like 2 sisters, bestfriends etc May Allah reward them both, ameen. This story seems something from the past or something that would be told to teach a lesson to many but this is an honest true story of our time right now and subhanallah its truely amazing to be able to witness it, & the fact that I love them both so much it all means alot to me! May Allah increase us all in love for one another, ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment