Monday, June 18, 2012

Personal 163

Alhamdulilah I'm happy about my trip to Egypt and very excited for it, I'm glad for once I won't be stuck in Toronto to spend my summer days. Allah has answered my dua and I hope this trip brings me nothing but khair! 2 days left before I'm off on my adventure and it's approaching pretty fast subhanallah, I hope I can handle it lol + it's somewhat bittersweet now due to some recent events but I'll just have to learn to get over things and not beat myself up for anything that happend to me; must remember Qadr Allah wa ma fash'ala! It'll be my new motivational phrase whenever anything happens to me that isn't the greatest of news or whatever. I feel like I need to polish my knowledge on Qaadr and in fact increase from what I know to what I don't know so that it can strengthen my Iman bi'thnillah. Alhamdulilah it's all a matter of turning back to Allah aza wa jal during times we struggle and asking him to correct our affairs and guide us upon the path that straight towards him. Just a naseeha for myself firstly and then to you all, remember no one is perfect<3

No comments:

Post a Comment