Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Personal 155

Have you ever thought to yourself who are from among you (surround you) that really bring benefit into your life when you sit with them? Sometimes after leaving a gathering that had a little reminder yet more idle included I have a somewhat ill feeling and the worrying begins of how much time I really just wasted that I will never ever get back. It really is mind boggling. But when you think of those who come together and when you see them just by their presence you just feel like its dunya wa ahkira in the room vibe, walhamdulilah. Talking to one of my sisters yesterday I realized that maybe in our gatherings the thing that is most absent is structure. Yes, structure or basically a program we should create and follow by as long as we're in the gathering together. This would ward off shaytaan and his plots of making us all idle talk and waste time and cause boredom to disappear. I loved the ideas we were thinking about because yesterday I went to a gathering walhamdulilah it was very very beneficial and yes at times we didn't know what to do but it was always an opportunity of making it lead us back to speaking about ' ilm, remembering Allah and his creations and of our beloved Prophet (sallahu alayhi wasallam) etc... but I find that we all lacked in having a structured program to follow so my advice to myself first and you all is that whatever we do for the sake of Allah lets remember to be as organized as possible and this will increase us in remembering Allah, using our time beneficially and not wasting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment